**NEW ADDRESS as of September 2017**
3808 W. Riverside Drive Suite 503
Burbank, CA 91505
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS. We are updating all our forms.
Please watch out, we may have some old form with out old address…
Our New Address as of September 2017
3808 W. Riverside Drive Ste 503
Burbank, CA 91505
NEW PATIENT FORMS:
Please complete these forms and bring them with you to your visit.
3. Hormone Symptoms Questionnaire (only for Menopause and Pre-Menopause Visits)
Fees and Insurance
- Please spending a few minutes looking through this website and please read the free e-book…
- Then call to schedule your visit!
- Please call our gynecology practice in Burbank (818-843-8700)
- Call you insurance plan to see if Dr. Steven A. Rabin in Burbank is In-Network or Out of network for you. We can see you either way, your out-of-pocket costs may be different.
- If we do not take your specific insurance plan, don’t worry! There may be some out-of-network benefits and you can always pay for your visit using your HSA or flexible spending plan. We also accept cash and credit cards. We will work with you; we really want to help.
- Laboratory tests, including Pap smear, blood work, cultures, and imaging studies (mammogram, bone density, ultrasound) will be billed separately from the visit fee. The lab and radiology centers will work with your payor for their reimbursement. Some testing may not be covered by your insurance plan.
- Please… let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment as scheduled.
Call now (818-843-8700) or click here to schedule your first gynecological visit.
Looking for a gynecological practice in Burbank? Need a new gynecologist (OB/GYN)? Dr. Rabin practices gynecology-only! You get a well-rested doctor who isn’t running out to deliver a baby while you wait!
Have you been told you need surgery? Want a second opinion? Come in with your records, reports, results and we can review them with you.
There may be minimally invasive alternatives or even non-surgical options. Experience counts when it comes to preparing for surgery and having a great experience right through to your recovery and beyond.
Dr. Rabin specializes in: Well-Woman Visits, Gynecological problems, Birth control options, alternatives to hysterectomy and even a scar-free tubal done right here in the comfort of our office (Essure). Consultations and procedures are expertly handled at our office across the street from Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California.
Click here to read what people have to say about Dr. Steven Rabin.
We have appointments available for your convenience. Our regular office hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 9:00 until Noon.