Tired of Being Rushed Through Like a Number?
Enjoy a UNIQUE APPROACH.
Discover what’s keeping you from feeling great.
A board certified OB/GYN, in Burbank, California, now practicing *Gynecology-Only*
Dr. Rabin offers:
- Annual Well Visits
- Problem-Focused Visits
- Explanation, evaluation, treatment of Heavy and Painful Periods, vaginal atrophy, painful sex, fibroids, polyps, endometriosis, Abnormal Pap Smear Results, HPV, infections and more
- Second Opinions
- Review your previous problems, new problems, lab results and medical questions
- Hormone balance
- Explain and offer several solutions from diet and supplement to bioidentical hormones and medications.
- Follow Up Visits are essential… to see how you’re doing and to make adjustments to keep you on track
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Alternative Options
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions
- Endometrial Ablation for Heavy Bleeding
- Myomectomy (remove just the fibroids)
- Hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative)
- Hysterectomy (laparopscopic-assisted vaginal or abdominal)
- Complete Range of Gynecological Care
- Well Woman Care
- Gynecological Surgery
- Hormone Balance
- Sexual problems from Low Libido to Pain and Dryness
- MonaLisa Touch
- Non-Hormonal laser treatment for vaginal atrophy
- Helping You Understand Your Best Options
“Comfort, attention, education, and individualization.”
Get the explanations you deserve and make a decision that makes
sense to you.
Other advanced solutions from this California gynecologist include in-office transvaginal ultrasound exams, alternatives to hysterectomy (endometrial ablation) such as HTA, Novasure, HerOption; and Tubal Ligation
As a board certified ob/gyn in California, Dr. Rabin can help you follow up on abnormal Paps, HPV. You are in the right place if you need additional diagnosis and treatment for cervical dysplasia. He performs Colposcopy and Biopsy when necessary with skill, compassion and a gentle touch.
On staff at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Glendale Outpatient Surgery Center for surgery and procedures.
Dr. Rabin has a comfortable and educational approach to address sensitive issues It is important to us that you understand your condition and all of your treatment options, as well as participate in goal setting and treatment choices.
Helping you navigate your way through the old and new birth control options, and also making the big hormone replacement therapy decision are two important decisions in which you should actively participate! Bioidentical hormones for menopause and perimenopausal hormone imbalance may be the answer you’ve been looking for. Looking for a new ob/gyn who is now a focused gynecologist?
Dr. Rabin is a California gynecologist accessible to Burbank, Studio City,Hollywood, Toluca Lake, Glendale, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Santa Monica, Woodland Hills and many other nearby communities.
Your visit with Dr. Rabin is designed to be rewarding and effective. We want to properly assess your situation and goals. Dr. Rabin listens and then helps.